Because my work is totally confidential, I’m building up my Yelp page slowly and thoughtfully – but in addition to those testimonials, I have some incredible friends and colleagues. Here’s what they have to say about me:
“I consider myself lucky to call Leslie Carr both a colleague and a good friend. I highly recommend her and her work!”
– Ashley Turner, MA/MFTI, mind body psychotherapist, author and yoga-meditation instructor.
“Leslie is a soul sister of mine, and I have so much respect for this woman. She’s the real deal. Listen close.”
– Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times bestselling author of May Cause Miracles.
“Wise. Soulful. Total integrity. Leslie Carr is like the incredibly grounded, wise, sister you want when you’re ready to really dig deep into the truth of who you are.”
– Karie Hill, money coach for creative & spiritual entrepreneurs.
“I’ve been turning to Dr. Leslie Carr’s wisdom and guidance for many years. She has a gentle and insightful way of helping people move through their blocks and embrace their freedom. And because she’s my incredible sister, I’m lucky to have her on speed dial! Now you can have her brilliance, too.”
– Kris Carr, New York Times best selling author, speaker, and wellness advocate.
“Leslie is a smart, insightful, and intuitive psychologist. I’m grateful to have her as an esteemed college and a friend.”
– Terri Cole, LCSW, psychotherapist/strategist/coach